Saturday, December 19, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to week of 11/23:

On Monday 11/23 I worked at Marist Poll

I watched Monday Night Football

On Tuesday 11/24 I had to wake up early to take a train to New York City in order to have my student visa done so that I can study abroad, went down to the city dropped off my application, then came back to Marist, then headed home for Thanksgiving break

On Wednesday 11/25 I spent time with my family

On Thursday 11/26 my family had Thanksgiving dinner which consisted of turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, two different types of cranberry sauce, homemade orange jello, corn, and homemade desserts such as pumpkin pie, apple pie, and pecan pie

Watched Thanksgiving day football between the Detroit Lions and Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers, and watched college basketball

On Friday 11/27 I had a tennis lesson since the weather was about 60 degrees

Watched college basketball

On Saturday 11/28 I watched college football between Clemson and South Carolina and Baylor and TCU

Went out to eat at PF Chang's with my family for dinner

On Sunday 11/29 I took the train back to Marist and watched some college basketball when I got back between Oklahoma and Wisconsin, Oklahoma won 65-48

I watched NFL and watched the Denver Broncos end the perfect season for the New England Patriots by knocking them off in overtime 30-24 at Mile High Field in Denver, CO











No comments:

Post a Comment