Saturday, December 19, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to week of 11/30/15:

On Monday 11/30 I worked for Marist Poll and watched Monday night football

On Tuesday 12/1/15 I watched college basketball

Went to an event at the Weiss Language Center

On Wednesday 12/2/15 I watched more college basketball, attended another event at the Weiss Language Center

On Thursday 12/3/15 I attended the Marist women's basketball MAAC home opener against Quinnipiac which Marist won 56-47

Later I watched the Kentucky-UCLA game and UCLA beat #1 ranked Kentucky 87-77 and gave the Wildcats their first loss

Watched the Green Bay at Detroit Lions game for Thursday night football and Green Bay won with an epic comeback and a hail Mary pass to win 27-23

On Friday 12/4 I attended the Marist men's basketball game the MAAC home opener against Iona which Iona won 101-66

On Saturday 12/5 I watched college basketball and football

I watched the Clemson vs UNC game for the ACC Championship,

On Sunday 12/6 I watched  NFL














No comments:

Post a Comment