Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to saw this week:

During the week I watched pre-season football.

This past weekend on Friday I went to the Marist women's soccer game at UAlbany, which worked out perfectly since I am from the Albany area and was coming home for the weekend as there were no classes on Monday.

I also walked around the campus of UAlbany.

Before the soccer game my family and I had a cookout which made it seem like it was still the middle of summer, as it was still very warm out.

Unfortunately there were two water main breaks in my hometown, so my family and I had to use bottled water on Friday and part of Saturday, and were not able to use the tap water during that time.

During the weekend I also watched college football and baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment