Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to this week:

During the week I worked at Marist Poll on Monday 9/14

During the week I watched some baseball games

During the week I watched the movie Contagion

On Friday 9/18 I played tennis

During the weekend I also watched week two of college football on Saturday 9/19

During the weekend on Saturday 9/19 I attended the home opener of the Marist vs. Sacred Heart football game

During the weekend on Saturday 9/19 I attended the Marist vs. Manhattan volleyball game after I got out of work

During the weekend I worked at Home Depot on Friday 9/18, Saturday 9/19, and Sunday 9/20

On Sunday on 9/20 I watched week 2 of the NFL

On Sunday evening I went back to Home Depot for a gathering they have for employees every 4 months where they recognize employees who have done exceptional work and give special recognition to the employee of the month
 

No comments:

Post a Comment