Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to this week:

Throughout the week I watched more postseason baseball playoffs between the Kansas City Royals against the Toronto Blue Jays, and the New York Mets against the Chicago Cubs

On Monday 10/19 I watched Monday night football between the New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles

On Tuesday 10/20 I played tennis

On Wednesday 10/21 I went with my housemates after the Mets swept the Cubs and clinched a spot in the World Series to the sporting goods store to experience the atmosphere after a New York team just clinched a spot in the World Series

On Thursday 10/22 I played tennis and watched a little of the Thursday night football between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers

On Friday 10/23 I did my weekly radio show for WMAR from 2-4 and after worked at Home Depot from 5-10 and watched the Kansas City Royals eliminate the Toronto Blue Jays in a back and forth game that had a rain delay

On Saturday 10/24 I worked at Home Depot from 11:30-8pm and watched a little college football

On Sunday 10/25 I worked at Home Depot 11:45-4pm and after watched week 7 of the NFL  

No comments:

Post a Comment