Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to this week:

Throughout the week I watched the baseball playoff games

On Monday 10/5 I worked at the Marist Poll

On Tuesday 10/6 I played tennis

On Tuesday 10/6 I attended another workshop for the Emerging Leaders Program

On Wednesday 10/7 I attended my first study abroad pre departure meeting in the afternoon

On Wednesday 10/7 I attended the Quinnipiac vs. Marist women's soccer game which was one of the best games ever with Marist leading 2-0 then Quinnipiac tying the game sending it into double overtime and then with 6 seconds left in the second overtime Marist scored the game winning goal

On Thursday 10/8 I played tennis

On Thursday 10/8 I watched Thursday night football

On Friday  10/9 I worked at the Home Depot

On Saturday 10/10 I attended the Duke vs. Army football game in West Point, NY

On Saturday 10/10 after the game I went to work at the Home Depot

On Sunday 10/11 I watched week 5 of the NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment