Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to this week:

During the week I watched playoff MLB baseball

During the week I watched NHL

On Monday, 10/12 I watched Monday night football

On Tuesday 10/13 I played tennis

On Wednesday 10/14 I had another study abroad pre-departure meeting

On Thursday 10/15 I headed home for mid semester break:

Went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday with my family and ordered Raspberry Lemonade to drink, salad bar, petit sirloin with fries to eat

Watched Thursday night football Atlanta at New Orleans

On Friday 10/16 I helped out and worked on the land of an upcoming tennis center

On Saturday 10/17 I played tennis, went out to eat lunch at Lakeside Farm with my family and ordered soda to drink, a cup of Manhattan Clam Chowder soup, a hamburger with fries, and a piece of apple pie for dessert

After I went apple-picking with my family and went to a couple different orchards first Bowman Orchards, then Riverview Orchards

Went for a walk with my family along a bike path that runs along a canal

Later that night went out to eat dinner at PF Chang's with my family and ordered a virgin Pina Colada to drink, ate fried dumplings, wanton soup, and egg roll as appetizers, sesame chicken for my main entree, while eating the food my family shared with one another. Some of the food included sweet and sour chicken, chicken and broccoli, garlic noodles, dynamite chicken, and ginger chicken.

After dinner went up to Double M Haunted Hayrides with my family to do a haunted hay ride and a haunted house

On Sunday 10/18 I spent time with my family before heading back to school on Sunday night






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment