Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to week of 11/9

On Monday, 11/9 I watched Monday night football

Watched NHL

On Tuesday 11/10 I played tennis and watched some NHL

On Wednesday 11/11 watched NBA

On Thursday 11/12 I attended the student booster club meeting and watched Thursday night football between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Jets

On Friday 11/13 I went to work from 5-9 and watched opening night of NCAA basketball and watched the Siena Saints vs Duke Blue Devils Game played at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC

On Saturday 11/14 I worked 9-1 and after attended the last Marist women's Volleyball home game against Siena

Watched college football

Watched NBA

Watched NHL

On Sunday 11/15 I worked, watched NFL, college basketball    

No comments:

Post a Comment