Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to this week:

On Monday, 10/26 I watched some Monday night football between Baltimore and Arizona and worked

On Tuesday 10/27 I played tennis and watched game 1 of the World Series between the New York Mets and the Kansas City Royals at Kansas City, Missouri. It was a thrilling game that lasted for 14 innings where Kansas City brought in the winning run in the bottom of the 14th inning on a sacrifice fly to take a 1-0 lead in series

On Wednesday 10/28 I had Spanish class where I was first introduced to Isabelle, had pre-departure meeting, then went to language social and watched game 2 of the World Series later that night where Kansas City won 7-1 in a game they broke open

On Thursday, 10/29 I played tennis and followed Thursday night football between the Miami Dolphins and the New England Patriots. Also had a student booster club meeting that night.

On Friday 10/30 I did my weekly radio show, went to work, and caught some of the World Series Game 3 in New York, New York at Citi Field where the Mets won 9-3 in a game they broke open

On Saturday 10/31 I went to a scholarship reception in the morning for brunch, then after I attended the Marist-Butler football game and got to watch the game from the press box. Since I was already in nice attire for the scholarship reception I decided that for my Halloween costume that I would be a lawyey

On Sunday 11/1 I went to work until 1:15 then went to the Marist women's soccer game against Siena in the first game of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) tournament where Siena won 1-0

After the soccer game I watched week 8 of the NFL    

No comments:

Post a Comment