Friday, November 13, 2015

What I watched, saw, listened to week of 11/2:

During the week I watched some hockey

On Monday, 11/2 I worked and watched Monday night football between the Indianapolis Colts and the Carolina Panthers at Charlotte, North Carolina

On Tuesday, 11/3 I attended a workshop through the Emerging Leaders Program and played tennis

On Wednesday, 11/4 I attended a webcast through the National Society of Leadership and Success

On Thursday, 11/5 I played tennis and watched Thursday night football between the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals in Cincinnati, OH

On Friday, 11/6 I went to the Brooklyn Nets- Los Angeles Lakers game with my friends

On Saturday, 11.7 I worked for the whole day and watched a little college football at night when I got out of work

On Sunday, 11/8 I worked and attended the end of the women's volleyball game against Canisius which Marist won in a 5 set thriller, attended the women's basketball scrimmage against Holy Family, and watched NFL  

No comments:

Post a Comment